Regional Event Awards
Stand Up, Take a Bow and Raise Your Profile.
In May of 2017 the Canadian Event Awards will open a regional competition designed to present awards to professionals who have achieved excellence in event management and related disciplines.
Entering the regional awards program provides your business with an unparalleled opportunity to:
- Gain recognition at a local, regional level
- Raise the profile of your business and showcase to your local clients
- Build your brand’s reputation as a leader in your event marketplace
- Measure your company’s yearly successes against other businesses in your area
- Reward your team by providing them with professional recognition of their work
- Guarantee client loyalty by having your events officially named the “best”
How it Works.
The program is distinct to the national awards competition and entries are not interchangeable.
- The regional awards can be entered by any company which fulfills the categories requirements and entry deadline.
- Events or event elements must have been executed by a registered company in the region of entry.
- Entry portals will open May 31, 2017 – Entries must be August 30, 2017
- Nominees will be announced in each category in each region.
- British Columbia
- Atlantic Canada
- Events will be judged by a panel of experts from across Canada and winners will be announced live at a Gala Reception or Gala Luncheon (regional events differ) in each region in November 2017.
All finalists and winners receive an official FINALIST or WINNER logo, will be featured in photo editorials on Canadian Special Event’s websites and in CSE Magazines, a trophy, certificate of excellence and press coverage in each region.
Want to be notified when Entries open?
Submit your email so we can let you know when the regional entry portal goes live...and Good Luck!
Categories1. Best Use of Technology for an Event
2. Best Event Photography
3. Best Event by a Venue
4. Best Tenting for an Event
5. Best Catering for an Event
6. Best Event by a Non- Profit Team
7. Best Sporting Event
8. Best Festival
9. Best BIA or Block Party
10. Best Consumer Show
11. Best Private Social Event
12. Best Cultural Event
13. Best Event Design
14. Best Feat of Event Excellence
15. Best Event for an Academic Institution
16. Best Agricultural Event