The qualifying period for the first annual awards program is January 1, 2018 to September 1, 2019. All entries must refer to activity in this time period. The entry portal will be open from July 152, 2019 to September 12, 2019.
- When you are ready, click here to go the entry portal. Once in the portal, complete contact details and ensure your email is correctly entered.
- Choose your categories. Choose ALL the categories you will enter as you will pay for all of them during this step.
- Submit payment for your entries. Once you have completed the registration form and chosen all the categories. You may return until the submission period ends to update or edit your entry.
- After you have registered and submitted payment, you will immediately receive an email with a link to your unique entry portal and a personal PIN. You will use this PIN to access your portal and enter your events. All your chosen categories will be linked and listed in this portal waiting for you to complete.
- Each category has an entry form. You can fill-in, edit and submit the entries at anytime during the active entry submission period. You can also come back to it at anytime until the deadline. Once the deadline has closed your link will no longer work and you cannot edit any longer.
- FOR JOINT ENTRIES: When you are choosing your categories from the category list, please choose the item ” ADD Joint Entry” to your order. Add one for every extra entrant on your application. So, if you have yourself plus two others, choose 3 joint entries. You will be charged for each one. Once you get your PIN and are in your unique portal you will “assign” your joint entrants to the correct category. Category Guide
- Enter as many categories as you like, however, you must change the title, change the 100-word summary to reflect the category and it is suggested but not mandatory that you tailor the entry content to the category to allow for the best judging outcome. All attachments must be renamed to the category name as well.
- For detailed category criteria please review the judging and entry criteria listed in the category list