Want to Get Published in Canadian Special Events?
We love fresh new content and so do our readers. Use the form below to send in your event reports, news, articles, product reviews, videos, stories, opinions and styled shoots. We will let you know if your submission has been accepted within a few days and also when it’s been published so you can share it with your clients, fans and followers.
We Accept the Following Submissions
- Event Report: This is coverage of an event that has already happened. For styled shoots, see below for different guidelines. The Event Report content should be minimum of 300 words to a max of 700 words. Please include a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 15 horizontal images at 1024x628px Horizontal – or min 450px wide if vertical. PDF images are not accepted. No watermarks. Only single images – no collages will be accepted. List your partners/vendors or people to credit with their company name, what they provided and their website. Always include photographer credits.
- Company News: Please include at least one photo of 1024×628 or larger. Include weblinks and any headshots you want to share or logos, if applicable.
- Styled Shoots: A minimum of 25 images at 1024x628px Horizontal – or min 450px wide if vertical. PDF images are not accepted. No watermarks. Only single images – no collages will be accepted. A minimum of 150 words OR point-form description of the shoot. List your partners/vendors or people to credit with their company name, what they provided and their website. Always include photographer credits.
- Job Listings: We need links to the posting and, please remember we need 10 days in advance to post, so if your content is time-sensitive, send it early.
- Upcoming Events: We need links to the event registration site, dates, times, venues, and costs. Please remember we need ten days in advance to post, so if your content is time-sensitive, send it early.
- Videos: We LOVE great video content. Please send in your featured videos with or without a story. They should contain event-related content. Please include a description for our team to understand the context.
- Recent Projects: See the Event Report section above for similar submission guidelines; the exception here is it doesn’t need to be an event.
- Products: New products you would like us to feature or things to promote in the Shop (coming soon) and include an email address for us to contact you for affiliate links.
- Thought Leadership Articles on:
- The Business of Events
- Events in General
- Event Management
- Virtual Events
- Event Technology
- Receipt of an article does not guarantee publication.
- Please submit articles as a word or text file. Do not submit pdfs.
- If you have your own website, please include a link. If you don’t have a website of your own, we can link to another link of your choice, e.g., your Facebook page, LinkedIn profile page, Twitter, etc. In either case, you can also write a paragraph or two describing yourself at the bottom of the article.
- Please use the form BELOW to submit.
- All content submitted becomes shareable with full permission from the person submitting as published content on canadianspecialevents.com and affiliated social media with all rights and reservations.