Tell Your Story, Share Your News
Canadianspecialevents.com has thousands of readers who are interested in what you have to say. Article submission is a great way to generate exposure and build exposure for your brand.
CSE accepts the following types of articles and submissions
- Event Report: We will write about your event, we need a minimum of 5 and maximum 10 horizontal images with minimum 200 – max 700 words)
- Your company news
- Job listings or upcoming events
- Videos of your events
- Stories on recent projects, conferences or events
- Products you would like us to feature
- Thought leadership articles on the business of events, articles on catering, design, strategy, marketing, event management and event technology, articles on branding and experiential marketing
- Receipt of an article does not guarantee publication.
- Please submit articles via e-mail preferably as an attachment in a word or text file. Do not submit pdf.
- If you have your own website you can include a link to it in the author profile at the bottom of the article. If you don’t have a website of your own we can link to another link of your choice eg: your Facebook page, LinkedIn profile page, Twitter, etc. In either case, you can also write a paragraph or two describing yourself at the bottom of the article.
Please use the form to the right to submit. If you are submitting an Event Report Photo Spread or Styled Shoot use the form called Styled Shoots & Events under the main tab.