Tell Your Story
Canadianspecialevents.com has thousands of readers who are interested in what you have to say. Article submission is a great way to generate exposure and build exposure for your brand.
CSE accepts the following types of articles and submissions
- Event Report: We will write about your event, we need a minimum of 5 and maximum 10 horizontal images with minimum 200 – max 700 words)
- Event images without copy (Include photo credits and photo cut lines)
- Your company news
- Job listings or upcoming events
- Videos of your events
- Stories on recent projects, weddings, conferences
- Products you would like us to feature
- Thought leadership articles on the business of events, articles on catering, design, strategy, marketing, event management and event technology, articles on branding and experiential marketing
- Receipt of an article does not guarantee publication.
- Please submit articles via e-mail preferably as an attachment in a word or text file. Do not submit pdf.
- If you have your own website you can include a link to it in the author profile at the bottom of the article. If you don’t have a website of your own we can link to another link of your choice eg: your Facebook page, LinkedIn profile page, Twitter, etc. In either case, you can also write a paragraph or two describing yourself at the bottom of the article.
Please submit your content to info @ canadianspecialevents.com and thank you for contributing to canadianspecialevents.com