Tell Your Story
Canadianspecialevents.com has over 34,000 readers who are interested in what you have to say. Article submission is a great way to generate exposure for yourself and help further your brand. We are looking for all kinds of relevant informational articles on the business of special events and meetings.
CSE accepts the following types of articles and submissions
- Event coverage with images. (be sure to include a minimum of 3, maximum 5, horizontal images with minimum 500 -700 words of text)
- Event images without copy (Include photo credits and photo cut lines)
- Your company news
- Job listings or upcoming events
- Videos of your events
- Stories on recent projects, weddings, conferences
- Event Products you would like us to feature
- Thought leadership articles on the business of events, articles on catering, design, strategy, marketing, event management and event technology, articles on branding and experiential marketing
- Receipt of an article does not guarantee publication.
- Please submit articles via e-mail preferably as an attachment by a word or text file. Do not submit pdf.
- If you have your own website you can include a link to it in the author profile at the bottom of the article. If you don’t have a website of your own we can link to another link of your choice eg: your Facebook page, LinkedIn profile page, Twitter, etc. In either case you can also write a paragraph or two describing yourself at the bottom of the article.
Please submit your content to info @ canadianspecialevents.com and thank you for contributing to canadianspecialevents.com
Become an Event Reporter
Join the CSE Magazine team as an intern reporter and find yourself inside the hottest events in Canada.
We are currently seeking creative, inspired, and motivated individuals to join the Magazine and Web Production team as official Canadian Event Reporters all across Canada.
Your role is to cover the special events in your area, both public and corporate by going behind the scenes with the planners and producers, suppliers, designer and entertainers and report back with creative reviews, news and stories for the blog and magazine. Its a chance to get backstage at your favorite events, venues and peek over the fence into the planning of some of the biggest and most popular events in Canada. Through the program individuals have the opportunity to gain experience in the areas of blogging, event reporting, event production, music, design, media relations, photography, interviewing, public relations and journalism.
We provide a forum to gain valuable knowledge, work experience, building your portfolio and an opportunity for networking and connection building in the world of special events and media in exchange for your exchange for hard work, creativity, and innovation. The goal is for each intern reporter is to gain contacts and skills to establish themselves in their field of interest.
You will be out on the town representing Canadian Special Events so we want you to get out there, be cool, have fun, learn, watch and listen and report back. If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to Olivia @ Canadianspecialevents.com