The SIP AND SEE | Celebration, Nominated for “Best Event for a Private Individual/Group” and produced by Lux Affairs Event Design & Decor, was an epic celebration of a new life, milestone, and love.
The attendee experience began with custom invitations by Kite Kreations sent to all guests. The design also carried over to the onside custom signage and thank you cards.
The team had hoped for a clear evening but planned for rain because this event was located in Surrey, BC and so with 48 hours to go and an eye on the weather channel, the decision was made to set up the 30′ x 60′ tent the team had on standby.
Key features of this design included:
- Baby’s lounge; fresh flowers created a backdrop and greeny forest in which the baby sat in its stroller. The 3-tier beautiful cake was placed in the lounge for both parents and the baby for their photo op and cake cutting ceremony.
- Extra Large custom-shaped floral crown design floating in the pool
- The Letters “IT’S A BOY” and props were placed and set about the space
- Crown (the event theme) ice sculpture
- Baby bottle and a mini champagne tower
- Multiple food trucks and stations around the venue for the guest to try a taco, poutine, chicken and lamb skewers, chat bites, grilled cheese, bbq station, ramali roti, coffee bike, mini doughnut station, lemonade stand, and slushie machine
- 10min firework celebration finale
Congrats to everyone who helped make this event a great success, and good luck to the Lux Affairs Event Design & Decor team at the Canadian Event Awards Gala happening live from Liberty Grand Entertainment Complex on Sept 28, 2022.
Get your tickets now by clicking here, CSElive.ca
The CEA Gala is the last event of CSE Live 2022, EventFest, Canada’s premier event for Canadian #eventprofessionals.
Don’t wait, though, space is truly limited this year.
Author: Jason Koop is a writer, influencer, fan of Canadian event experiences, and the VP of Business Development with Canadian Special Events. After more than 15 years in the apparel industry managing accounts for some of the world’s largest designers like Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, and Vanity Fair Corp, Jason was ready for a change. Combining his relationship-building skills with his marketing background and his new love for events, he has built the largest following of corporate event professionals in Canada for CSE and is helping to lead the brand to a new level of success.